Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Critter’s Favorite Lines

The Creeps were on their way back. Crapity-crap-crap-crap.

Gram stood at the passenger side. “He thought he was being smart.” She held up a set of spark plugs. “Not everyone has a Gram to watch over them, you know.” She faded into the light as she dropped them into my hands.

My brain muddled memories of how to put the darned things in.

They didn’t seem to notice I was driving. They caught the backend of the Impala. When Vinny hung his arm out the passenger window to wave, I sped off leaving a trail of black smoke. Something Max would do.

Believe it or not, my critters have more favorites. Which one is yours?

8 comments:

  1. I love the crapity-crap-crap-crap line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grammy with the spark plugs. Reminded me of someone's grammy I used to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys:

    Thanks for your comments. They're very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regiister domain, thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the line about Gram.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Joyce:

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.