Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Saturday, April 14, 2012

Repost of A to Z Challenge, Day 11: M is for Max Butz

I hope this posts correctly today. Yesterday, Blogger was being touchy. It took me four times to post Day 10’s post and then it ignored my paragraph commands. It looked like I dumped a bunch of words on the page.

Anyway, happy weekend all!

When I get my hands on that woman, there’s no telling what I’ll do to her, beat her into submission or make wild passionate love to her. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now, I need to find her.

The thought came to mind she might be playing hard to get. A game of foreplay before we commence the marriage. Maybe. But she did take off with the wedding cash. I needed it to take care of some business with Vinny. He purchased the load I’m supposed to deliver. Anyway, if she’s playing hard to get, would she have sprayed me with mace? (He scratches his chin) Possibly. Some girls like it rough. They like pain with pleasure. Hmm….

Nah…maybe she’s really running from me because she did steal my car. No one messes with Max Butz’s car. My ma bought it for me-it’s still in her name. Hmmm…I don’t know, though.  Why would she marry me? The woman confuses me.

Maybe she’s  on her way to the police. But ma says wives can’t testify against their husbands in a court of law. If I go down, she goes down. That’s what she says. Ma’s always right about things.

Ma says Lila’d be good for the family business. That’s why I married her…well…kind of. I mean, she’s real pretty. Innocent-like, you know. I get a hard-on thinking about her. Guess that means I love her. Ma says it was God’s will to marry her.

Well, when I find her I’ll give her a good whooping and make love to her all in the same round. You know, let her know who’s boss and who loves her. Women need love with a firm hand to keep’em in line.

I’m hoping I don’t have to kill her though. Ma says I might have to. Ma says if we can’t get Lila to repent and come to our side I’ll have to.

Me and my friends, Coon, Cockroach, and Vinny are on the lookout for her. Lila shouldn’t be too hard to spot…I mean she seems to believe her dead Gram is with her. ***He laughs*** And Ma says if I have to kill her people’ll think she did herself off. Crazy bitch.

DISCLAIMER: No one may use this written content. It belongs to Shelly Arkon.

15 comments:

  1. Awww...finally. It accepted my LiveWire info today. Yesterday it refused and earlier as well. Okay, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Good! Yesterdays Blooger had me worried.

      Blogger plus Booger is Blooger.

      Delete
  3. That is a wonderful piece with a lot of deep emotion. Very nice Shell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this one--exciting, well written, and uses an excellent voice.


    Catch My Words
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, Shelly. Max is such a nasty cur, and you really bring that across well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sir Wills. You're incredibly supportive.

      Delete
  6. Good soliloquy! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. You can see mine at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sharkbytes:

      I'm trying to do the same. I've visited 113 so far and am now following some.

      Delete
  7. Just stopped by your blog and I'm glad :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jnana:

      Thanks for stopping by. Glad you're glad.

      Delete
  8. Wonderful job and I love the picture at the top of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Max Butz's personality... this snippet seemed to reveal a simple mind, laced with a touch of... instability?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup. Max isn't too smart and follows his mother's instructions. He also has a tendency towards violence but is subdued when drunk or stoned.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.